Your shopping cart is empty.
Name: Zsuzsi Winn - Emerging Artist and Experienced Designer
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: USA + 1 - 917-843-5671
- Sustainable Design and Build, Yestermorrow Design Build School, Vermont, 2020Botanical Illustrations, New York Botanical Garden, New York, 2018Interior Drafting, School of Visual Arts, New York, 2017The Friedrich Schiller High School and College, Pilisvorosvar, Hungary 1997
- "Art in a Pandemic" - Group Show, July 10, 2021 - PAC, Mahopac, NY"Picturesque Putnam" - Group Show, September 4, 2021 - "Best in show" Award"Annual Artist Exhibition" - Group Show, October 16, 2021 - Heritage Hills, Somers, NY"October Virtual Show" - Group, Virtual Show, October 2021 - Hammond Museum & Japanese Stroll Garden, North Salem, NY
- Visual Artist
- Interior Stylist and Art Director, various well-known retailersSet Designer, life-size room sets for photoshoots
- Mixed-media artSculptingDigital ArtPhotographyInterior stylingSustainable design and buildBotanical illustrations
Zsuzsi Winn is an emerging artist and established designer originally from Budapest, Hungary, currently based in High Point, NC. She grew up surrounded by art and creativity, and her diverse background and passion for both design and art inform her work. Zsuzsi has exhibited her artwork in various group shows, and has been recognized with the "Best in show" Award at "Picturesque Putnam" in September 2021. In addition to her artistic pursuits, Zsuzsi works as a Set Designer for life-size room sets, and has extensive experience as an Interior Stylist and Art Director for well-known retailers. Winn is a promising artist whose creative output and engagement with the local community will undoubtedly continue to make her a noteworthy figure in the art world in the years to come.